the series      the author      news      discussion forum      links      home      

Bound to the Blade : Forum
A discussion of the BOTB series
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous1234Next
Current Page:2 of 4
Re: I feel sad
Posted by: Mindarin (IP Logged)
Date: July 18, 2008 05:44AM

I don't know. I personally, cannot wait for Armageddon when Jesus comes in and just crushes his enemies. But some of the things before that could certainly get pretty bad.

Posted by: Puddleglum (IP Logged)
Date: July 29, 2008 07:28PM

I agree that day is gonna be great. I just dont know what to do with my life till then lol. ive also been sad since i finished the book. ive been reading it from the beginning. it just feels like ive been on this incredible journey that just ended....now i have to go back to the real, not so interesting, world...maybe re-reading the series will help.

Date: July 29, 2008 08:40PM

LOL! Try the Lord of the Rings Trilogy too. It's pretty awesome!

Posted by: Puddleglum (IP Logged)
Date: July 29, 2008 09:40PM

Lol my dad's been trying to get me to read them for ever. The movies are probably my all time fav.

Posted by: Joraiem Andira (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2008 08:03AM

I don't like LOTR. Anyways, I felt really depressed I went to sleep! It was 2:00 in the afternoon! The only series maybe good enough is the "Left Behind: The Kids" and I am trying to get the last set for those now.

I feel so depressed when my book series ended.

Im gone be reading them over and over again

Posted by: Caragus (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2008 11:12AM

You don't like LOTR?

Posted by: Joraiem Andira (IP Logged)
Date: August 1, 2008 09:45AM

No.

Posted by: freedom_warrior (IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2008 08:11AM

I'm half way through the two towers and they are awesome! fellowship took a bit to get through but it was all worth it

Date: September 12, 2008 08:39AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! JRR TOLKIEN ROCKS MY SOCKS! lol...Glad you like it. I ADORE those books.

Posted by: The Traveler (IP Logged)
Date: September 13, 2008 05:05PM

Oh, gosh. I HATE the Left Behind books. Maybe it was a good idea at first, but then Lahay and Jenkins went off into the whole "let's squeeze as many books out of this as possible so we can make more money." They could have written the entire series in half as many books.

Goto Page:  Previous1234Next
Current Page:2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

the series | the author | news | discussion forum | links | home