the series      the author      news      discussion forum      links      home      

Bound to the Blade : Forum
A discussion of the BOTB series
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  12345678910Next
Current Page:1 of 10
Book 5 Cover Art Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: calvinandhobbes (IP Logged)
Date: April 10, 2008 10:56AM

And uh, what IS that? I hope I'm not making L.B. depressed by saying this, but WHAT WAS HE THINKING!!!!!?????!!!!! It's like some egyptian dude with two wierd looking big cat things with a wierd city in the background, i was expecting something so much cooler...oh well...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
So, the BotB administrator has been more than co-operative with me and others now, so i retract what i had on my sig, but leave the picture because i, well, think it looks pretty cool...

oh, and you can still check out hot topics and debates here: [z4.invisionfree.com]

thank you,

CalvinandHobbes

Re: Book 5 Cover Art Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: calvinandhobbes (IP Logged)
Date: April 10, 2008 10:57AM

Actually, i think the dude is probably a Titan (not Malek) now that i think about it, because otherwise the cats are way to small...that probably had to do with some of the picture not looking right...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
So, the BotB administrator has been more than co-operative with me and others now, so i retract what i had on my sig, but leave the picture because i, well, think it looks pretty cool...

oh, and you can still check out hot topics and debates here: [z4.invisionfree.com]

thank you,

CalvinandHobbes

Posted by: Frodo (IP Logged)
Date: April 10, 2008 11:15AM

*frieks out*

haha yea it did look kinda funny at first :P

Posted by: Mick (IP Logged)
Date: April 10, 2008 11:39AM

I bet it is Alazare. Look at the abs on the guy. He has to be a Titan, plus you're right about the size.
What do you think the building behind it is?

"The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress." ~Joseph Joubert
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." ~Winston Churhill
"The tragedy of the modern man is not that he knows less and less about the meaning of life, but that it bothers him less and less." ~Vaclav Havel
"All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Date: April 10, 2008 11:41AM

Did you see that ax? It looks huge. Are those dragons in the background? Or just ginormous eagles?

"The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress." ~Joseph Joubert
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." ~Winston Churhill
"The tragedy of the modern man is not that he knows less and less about the meaning of life, but that it bothers him less and less." ~Vaclav Havel
"All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/10/08 11:41AM by Mick.

Posted by: The Right Holy Hermit of the Hunt (IP Logged)
Date: April 10, 2008 11:43AM

They aren't dragons, unless dragons have feathers and I just didn't realize it. And they don't even a bit golden, so they I'd say eagles.

Date: April 10, 2008 11:47AM

Yeah, I was looking closer. They don't look like dragons. But have there been eagles so far in the series?

Date: April 10, 2008 11:48AM

The guy is hideous. He looks like Michael Jackson. His hair is really weird.

Edit: Those cats look like snow leopards. Could the guy be a Kalin Seir (was that the people's name)?

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/10/08 11:51AM by Mick.

Posted by: The Right Holy Hermit of the Hunt (IP Logged)
Date: April 10, 2008 11:58AM

I don't remember any eagles. Maybe they're a different type of bird.

I think the cats are too much smaller than him for him to be a Kalin Seir.

Posted by: Mindarin (IP Logged)
Date: April 10, 2008 11:58AM

No. The Kalin Seir, have red hair.

And I think it's perfectly awful, horrid, despicable, horrendous, vile, egregious, bad, revolting, utterly disgusting, gross, truculent, and has totally ruined the book for me!

Goto Page:  12345678910Next
Current Page:1 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

the series | the author | news | discussion forum | links | home