the series      the author      news      discussion forum      links      home      

Bound to the Blade : Forum
A discussion of the BOTB series
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous123456Next
Current Page:5 of 6
Re: Lullaby or Prophecy? ~Tarlin's Song
Posted by: Falchion (IP Logged)
Date: April 29, 2008 07:54PM

Well, no one knows what happened to him. He led the attack on Gyrindraal, and then presumably went back to the Mountain with the rest of the force.

Posted by: Sulare (IP Logged)
Date: April 29, 2008 08:55PM

true true

Posted by: CLEBCHARU (IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2008 03:28PM

Tash is not andunine. neat idea but it just aint so..., that was in response to the first page,

Finally, brothers,
whatever is true,
whatever is honorable,
whatever is just,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is commendable,
if there is any excellence,
if there is anything worthy of praise,
think about these things.
Philippians 4:8

Posted by: Mindarin (IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2008 09:28PM

But tashmiren said that he was one of the Nolthanim and Corindel was one of the Werthanim. So it couldn't be him.

(unless tashmiren lied, but it said that when he said he was nolthanim there was a determined look on his face so her probably was telling the truth)

WRAITHS OF YORE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christ, you have redeemed me, a disgusting, selfish, perverted sinner. I love you so much, and I can't wait to see you one day!
But he told me: "My kindness is all you need. My power is strongest when you are weak." So I will brag even more about my weaknesses in order that Christ's power will live in me. Therefore, I accept weakness, mistreatment, hardship, persecution, and difficulties suffered for Christ. It's clear that when I'm weak, I'm strong. (2 Corinthians 12.-9-10)
Hello, Josh! You are the best big brother in the whole world! Thank you so much for cheering me up, and encouraging me in my faith. If we never meet on this earth, I am looking forward to seeing you in heaven.
When the winter wind blows strong/ and in the dark I hear a moan/ and the nights start growing long/ I know I'm not alone./I have a Friend and Comforter/when life is at low tide./Unlike humans and their frailties/He is right there by my side./He sticks closer than a brother/when the waves start growing rough./He never will abandon me/when things in life get tough./I will sing a thousand praises/to Christ my Lord and King/despite my trials and troubles/ He makes life a happy thing./Don't think that I am blind/ a crazy, misled dreamer/ for come what may I know one thing:/ Christ is my Redeemer.
Ebby, you rock my socks, and I luv ya *hugs*! Sulare, you are awesome, girl, and I LOVE your crazy moods.XD
Underneath a bloody sky
Came the dreaded battle cry
"Retreat, Retreat! Turn back!" they said.
"Bring the wounded leave the dead!"
Crimson rivers
Sanguine waters
Cries of dead men's wives and daughters
The battle is ending at a heavy cost.
Evil is winning;
Hope is lost.
Katers, I love and miss you so much. Thank you for being such an awesome friend, and for all the talks.:)
Just then a general, with gore all bespotted
Spotted a chance,
And decided to take it.
He risked all that he had,
And with one final stroke
Turned the tide of the war
And the enemy broke.
Dad, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but if you do, know that I love you a lot, and I think you're an AWESOME dad. Mom, you rock. What more can I say?
Courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability when fear comes to look it in the face and do the right thing anyway.
Shaut, thanks so much for the laughs, the hugs, and the encouragement. You're like a big sister to me, as well as one of my role models.:)

I am a TOTAL ANRION FAN! WHEEEEEEEEE!

Posted by: Azhure-heart (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2008 10:00PM

Tashmiren is just some pompous guy in Malek's court. At least I hope. I don't like him.

The eagle flies and the people cry/ A dragon awakens and death is nigh/ Lovers torn apart by war and destiny/ Evil reigns but only for a time/ A sacrifice will save the good/ One day all will be as it should/ Ancient allies renew bonds/ Old thrones recieve new kings/ The forest comes alive and sings/ The bear returns to forgotten paths/ The Betrayer has come forth in the night/ His army is great in might/ One person can save the land/ Their lives are in his hand/ Who he is no one knows/ Only those who have seen beyond/ The eyes of some are opened while others are shut/ Will you open your eyes to the evil or turn your back and ignore it/ There is much you can do/ There is hope/ Open the door and come into worlds unknown/ The staff may be gone, but the power is still there/ Just believe and help will come/ Hold onto the hope you have left/ Hold on and do not let go/ This I have told you/ This you shall do/ Fight, fight with all your might/ Don't just use the sword/ Use your head and use the word/ The word I will give to you/ All is not what it seems/ There is life beyond the grave/ The people I will save/ Only have hope and believe/ Hope in me and in all that is good/ Do not give up/ One day all will be well/ One day all my Holy Mountain will be cleasned/ There shall be no more death.

Posted by: Mindarin (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2008 06:54AM

Well, he's dead now so it doesn't really matter.

Rulalin killed him in the first chapter of the last book.

Posted by: Sulare (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2008 08:12AM

yeas he did. I read the first chapter and then I wanted to read the next book even more.

Posted by: mollie (IP Logged)
Date: June 3, 2008 12:03PM

I think it is a prophecy.

Posted by: A.k.a. Karalin (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2008 10:30AM

Actually, the lullaby being a prophecy of sorts does make sense. I had been wondering too, what the significance of the song was.

Galadriel II, I think you're definitely on to something with that. Thanks! I had never thought of it that way before, but it does make sense.

BTW, good to see y'all again!

Ecc.3:11 "He maketh everything beautiful in His Time, also He sets the world in their hearts, so that no man can find out the Work that God does from the Beginning to the End."
-*-
"The burned hand teaches best."- Gandalf, Two Towers, to Pippin

Posted by: Sulmandir (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2008 07:02PM

ya hi! can i call you kara? im wondering... welcome back!

Goto Page:  Previous123456Next
Current Page:5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

the series | the author | news | discussion forum | links | home