the series      the author      news      discussion forum      links      home      

Bound to the Blade : Forum
A discussion of the BOTB series
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous123456Next
Current Page:4 of 6
Re: Lullaby or Prophecy? ~Tarlin's Song
Posted by: The Right Holy Hermit of the Hunt (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2008 09:08PM

True

Posted by: Azhure-heart (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2008 10:37PM

But this prophcey/lullaby does make sense. Does everything need to make sense? We need some strange stuff in are lives or it will be very boring.

The eagle flies and the people cry/ A dragon awakens and death is nigh/ Lovers torn apart by war and destiny/ Evil reigns but only for a time/ A sacrifice will save the good/ One day all will be as it should/ Ancient allies renew bonds/ Old thrones recieve new kings/ The forest comes alive and sings/ The bear returns to forgotten paths/ The Betrayer has come forth in the night/ His army is great in might/ One person can save the land/ Their lives are in his hand/ Who he is no one knows/ Only those who have seen beyond/ The eyes of some are opened while others are shut/ Will you open your eyes to the evil or turn your back and ignore it/ There is much you can do/ There is hope/ Open the door and come into worlds unknown/ The staff may be gone, but the power is still there/ Just believe and help will come/ Hold onto the hope you have left/ Hold on and do not let go/ This I have told you/ This you shall do/ Fight, fight with all your might/ Don't just use the sword/ Use your head and use the word/ The word I will give to you/ All is not what it seems/ There is life beyond the grave/ The people I will save/ Only have hope and believe/ Hope in me and in all that is good/ Do not give up/ One day all will be well/ One day all my Holy Mountain will be cleasned/ There shall be no more death.

Posted by: Galadriel II (IP Logged)
Date: April 27, 2008 02:34PM

Or Tashmiren could be Corindeel. There has to be a reason for his pomp.

President and Founder of Twilight is Overrated Club
The Traveler as Vice President
Current Members: Galadriel, Trav,Eberwolf, Aljeron12, Sulmandir, vareth in silico
Purl, LovelornLark, Mindarin, Anna-Light Warrior, Caeli

There are three rules of writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
W. Somerset Maugham

Posted by: Falchion (IP Logged)
Date: April 27, 2008 02:49PM

Oh, now that's an interesting thought...it's been a long time, so Malek would have had to extend his life, but that's a really interesting idea.

Posted by: Sulare (IP Logged)
Date: April 27, 2008 02:57PM

I have forgotten. Who is Corindeel?

Posted by: Falchion (IP Logged)
Date: April 27, 2008 03:03PM

Corindel is the guy who led an army onto the mountain and then later betrayed the Great Bear of Gyrindraal.

Date: April 27, 2008 03:07PM

Oh *remembers now* I see I get it now. Maybe Tashmirne could be Corindel, maybe *get on fence and sits there*

Posted by: Azhure-heart (IP Logged)
Date: April 28, 2008 10:38PM

I really can't say if Corindel is Tashmiren. It would make sense sorta. I think I'll join Sulare on the fence.

The eagle flies and the people cry/ A dragon awakens and death is nigh/ Lovers torn apart by war and destiny/ Evil reigns but only for a time/ A sacrifice will save the good/ One day all will be as it should/ Ancient allies renew bonds/ Old thrones recieve new kings/ The forest comes alive and sings/ The bear returns to forgotten paths/ The Betrayer has come forth in the night/ His army is great in might/ One person can save the land/ Their lives are in his hand/ Who he is no one knows/ Only those who have seen beyond/ The eyes of some are opened while others are shut/ Will you open your eyes to the evil or turn your back and ignore it/ There is much you can do/ There is hope/ Open the door and come into worlds unknown/ The staff may be gone, but the power is still there/ Just believe and help will come/ Hold onto the hope you have left/ Hold on and do not let go/ This I have told you/ This you shall do/ Fight, fight with all your might/ Don't just use the sword/ Use your head and use the word/ The word I will give to you/ All is not what it seems/ There is life beyond the grave/ The people I will save/ Only have hope and believe/ Hope in me and in all that is good/ Do not give up/ One day all will be well/ One day all my Holy Mountain will be cleasned/ There shall be no more death.

Posted by: Galadriel II (IP Logged)
Date: April 29, 2008 07:13PM

Corindel marched on the Mountain. His army was defeated by a strange mist, but he was found six months later and brought into the Gryndraal. But Corindel escaped, and returned with an army that slaughted the Great Bear.

President and Founder of Twilight is Overrated Club
The Traveler as Vice President
Current Members: Galadriel, Trav,Eberwolf, Aljeron12, Sulmandir, vareth in silico
Purl, LovelornLark, Mindarin, Anna-Light Warrior, Caeli

There are three rules of writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
W. Somerset Maugham

Date: April 29, 2008 07:17PM

I don't think it was ever said whether Corindel died or not. (I kinda think it didn't say or else we probably wouldn't be havin this discussion, but whatever)

Goto Page:  Previous123456Next
Current Page:4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

the series | the author | news | discussion forum | links | home