the series      the author      news      discussion forum      links      home      

Bound to the Blade : Forum
A discussion of the BOTB series
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  PreviousFirst...151152153154155156157158159160161Next
Current Page:160 of 161
Re: The ongoing Outtake
Posted by: Sulmandir (IP Logged)
Date: May 27, 2009 06:44PM

(YOUNGER BOY?!?! YOUNGER BOY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Sul kept eating his breakfast, then looked at Trav and arched his eyebrow at her, a devilish grin spreading across his face.

Posted by: Galadriel II (IP Logged)
Date: May 27, 2009 08:59PM

"No, Randalf says the script above the Blue Gate is written in the Tongue of Woe, a highly efficent tongue," Gala winked at Trav. "I bet I'm the oldest person here."

President and Founder of Twilight is Overrated Club
The Traveler as Vice President
Current Members: Galadriel, Trav,Eberwolf, Aljeron12, Sulmandir, vareth in silico
Purl, LovelornLark, Mindarin, Anna-Light Warrior, Caeli

There are three rules of writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
W. Somerset Maugham

Posted by: Caragus (IP Logged)
Date: June 3, 2009 09:23AM

(I think it's time to start Bringer of Storms)

Date: June 3, 2009 06:43PM

[[I want funeral first!]]

Current Members: Galadriel, Trav,Eberwolf, Aljeron12, Sulmandir, vareth in silico

There are three rules of writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
W. Somerset Maugham

Date: June 4, 2009 05:22PM

Kylien the innkeeper rounded the corner. "Are you ready for the funeral."
Gala buried her hands in the deep folds of the CloakWing. "As ready as I'll ever be." She turned towards the others. No funny business she mouthed at Sul.
As the PortalDreamers took their place in the percession, Galadriel glanced around for Valzaan. "Guess he pulled a Gandalf al la Prancing Pony," she whispered to Trav.
The chief elder spoke somberly. "Allfather, we do not understand why You let this happen to one of Your servants, but we know Your hand is over all Kirthanin. Now we give back to You Your servant Joraiem. Protect and comfort his wife Wylla until the day You make all things new!"
Gala's gaze flickered to Wylla's softly rounding belly. Had she told anyone yet? What would her parents say when she returned to Amaan Sul? For half a minute, Galadriel reconsidered her descision to return home. Then a harsh wind cut throught the CloakWing, shoving particles of ice into her eyes.
"Come on," she whispered to Trav. "I'm ready to go home."

Gala stood on the edge of the beach, surrounded by snow-cloaked dunes. "See you soon--in seventeen years," She reached out and hugged Trav. "All times are soon, right?"
She turned to the others. "I was thinking Trav could send me a Bag-mail when it's time to return--that is if it works across stories. If anyone else is coming back, you could give me a contact point so I could pass it on."

W. Somerset Maugham

Posted by: Sulare (IP Logged)
Date: June 4, 2009 05:30PM

Rhee found herself--still, even after the funderal--sitting on the fence. She didn't know if she wanted to stay for the next seventeen years and watch the war. But she didn't know if she could stand to miss it, either.

Date: June 4, 2009 08:53PM

Gala smiled at Rhee. "Look at it this way," she suggested. "You could try the gape latter, maybe go in for Benjiah's birth and hop out or something. It's not an either/or proposition. Besides, I don't want to be the only teenage traveler in the next four books."

W. Somerset Maugham

Posted by: Sulare (IP Logged)
Date: June 4, 2009 09:07PM

"Oh, I intend on being teenage in the next four books," Rhee said. "If I stayed I was going to hop out, just for a bit, right before the story starts. That way I'd still be my age."

Date: June 5, 2009 06:40PM

Gala shrugged. "Sounds complicated. " She turned to Sul. "You probably shouldn't come home." she smiled. "Your parents are probably enjoying the break."

W. Somerset Maugham

Posted by: Anna-Light Warrior (IP Logged)
Date: June 8, 2009 08:32PM

Are you guys gonna start a new thread for BoS?

Goto Page:  PreviousFirst...151152153154155156157158159160161Next
Current Page:160 of 161

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

the series | the author | news | discussion forum | links | home