the series      the author      news      discussion forum      links      home      

Bound to the Blade : Forum
A discussion of the BOTB series
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  PreviousFirst...151152153154155156157158159160161Next
Current Page:159 of 161
Re: The ongoing Outtake
Posted by: The Traveler (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2009 12:46PM

Trav shot Gala a stern look. "You behave too," she warned. "Your excessive use of the cordial was almost as bad." She snickered. "Funny, though..."
The girls went downstairs, meeting up with the heady scent of frying bacon and fresh-brewed tea. "Mmm. Am I ever hungry," Trav said.

Posted by: Sulmandir (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2009 02:13PM

Sul looked up from his plate, "the bacon really IS good, I've had about twenty pieces already. I'm sure glad the pigs in this book don't have swine flu!"

Posted by: Sulare (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2009 03:54PM

"Oh, don't be so idiotic," Rhee said, sitting down and grabbing some food herself. "You can't get the swine flu from that pigs. At least not the H1N1 strain. It's mutated. So it's perfectly fine to eat pork back home, too."

Posted by: Galadriel II (IP Logged)
Date: May 21, 2009 11:03AM

[[We started this back in '07, and as far as we 'know,' it's still '07 in our world. So the swine flu wouldn't have happened yet...]]
"Oh, that was life and death," Gala waved her hand dismissively at Trav. "Joraiem was fated to die." She turned to Sul. "Are you coming back for the 3rd Attempt?"

President and Founder of Twilight is Overrated Club
The Traveler as Vice President
Current Members: Galadriel, Trav,Eberwolf, Aljeron12, Sulmandir, vareth in silico
Purl, LovelornLark, Mindarin, Anna-Light Warrior, Caeli

There are three rules of writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
W. Somerset Maugham

Date: May 23, 2009 03:43PM

Trav crunched slowly on the crisp bacon. "mmmm..." she moaned in amazement. "'Is is goo'!"

Date: May 23, 2009 06:04PM

"It's bacon!" Gala burst out laughing. "The Tongue of Woe and the Blue Gate!"

Current Members: Galadriel, Trav,Eberwolf, Aljeron12, Sulmandir, vareth in silico

There are three rules of writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
W. Somerset Maugham

Date: May 26, 2009 01:18PM

Trav stopped chewing and gave Gala a look of profound confusion, Open eyes, half-open mouth, the works.
She blinked. "Eeza-whatsit?"

Date: May 27, 2009 11:37AM

"In the Lord of the Beans, there's a very long riddle on the Blue Gate, and Grumpy keeps shouting, 'It'sssss bacon!'" Gala chuckled. "Baaaaaaaacon!"

W. Somerset Maugham

Posted by: Sulmandir (IP Logged)
Date: May 27, 2009 03:10PM

"Nah, I just wanted to come back, maybe do a few tricks, just be me." He winked.

Date: May 27, 2009 05:47PM

Trav shook her head. "I think it's the land of Woe, Gala darling," she chuckled. "Not the Tongue. How could a tongue be woeful with bacon?" She turned to Sul, swallowing down her bite. "Sul..." she said warningly, but a grin slipped out by mistake. It was good to have the younger boy back.

Goto Page:  PreviousFirst...151152153154155156157158159160161Next
Current Page:159 of 161

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

the series | the author | news | discussion forum | links | home